Monday, April 14, 2014

Photo Shoot for A Beauty So Rare

Have you ever been on a photo shoot for a novel cover? 


If you haven't, then I'm right there with you! But I'm so grateful that my publisher took a ton of photos for me on the photo shoot for A Beauty So Rarethe second standalone novel in the Belmont Mansion series



Here are a few behind-the-scenes glimpses…








And now, if you're willing to be so bold, I'd love to know:

1. What's your biggest pet peeve about historical fiction novel covers? 
2. Which do you prefer in historical women's fashion: hoop skirts or bustles?


To read about the woman who sewed Eleanor Braddock's dress for the cover of the novel (and to learn what the most challenging part of the project was), click here!

Tamera

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...