Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Low-Carb Lunch!

I just made these two dishes for the first time for lunch today. I wanted something "taco-ish" so went to one of my favorite low-carb site: All Day I Dream About Food

Oh. My. Word. Delicious

Recipes below.












Then I made these yummy Blonde Brownies...







Sorry I didn't take a pic of the actual brownie. Was in too big of hurry to taste it. 

They're sooo good! 



Aren't familiar with low-carb cooking and baking? 

Here are some of the tried and true ingredients I use.












While I love the convenience of ordering from Amazon (especially when a deadline approaches), Amazon is too expensive on the Lilly's sugar-free chocolate chips. So I buy mine from a local natural market called Sprouts!

Are you cooking and baking lower carb these days? I am. And loving it! Don't get me wrong… Buttermilk Biscuits will always be in my repertoire. Only, perhaps a little less often these days.

Check out the full recipe for the Easy Taco Pie




SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...