EIGHT RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:
- I once served as a junior flight attendant on an overseas leg to Frankfurt, Germany on KLM Royal Dutch Airlines. (But when we landed my wings were clipped.)
- In the 7th grade, my classmates voted me Most Courteous. (I know, I know...hard to believe.)
- I was once part of a group who sang the National Anthem at a Colorado Rockies baseball game.
- I once toured Europe with seven other people in a Volkswagen Bug. Very cozy quarters!
- During Christmas holidays three years ago, my family piled up and watched all three Lord of the Rings (Extended Versions) in one day. Took about 13 hours. Oh my aching-- But oh how I love those movies!
- As a girl, I cataloged all my books and checked them out to friends and family. Then bought a new bike with the collected late fees. (Well, the first part's true...)
- I grew up in Atlanta and used to sneak into abandoned, boarded up antebellum homes at night with friends from the high school church youth group. (We were a real spiritual bunch.)
- I once accidentally killed a baby bunny when I was hugging him too tight (I was only five!). I'm fine now, after years of therapy. The sweet little bunny, however...