Thursday, June 28, 2007

American Christian Fiction Writers Conference -- a MUST for writers of Christian Fiction


Whenever I give my testimony about how I came to write novels, I'm always eager to talk about ACFW (American Christian Fiction Writers).

ACFW is a professional writer's organization that specializes in preparing and training writers dedicated to the craft of writing Christian fiction. ACFW holds an annual conference each year that boasts representation from most (if not all) of the CBA (Christian Bookseller's Association) publishing houses in the industry, as well as a long list of literary agencies.

This year's conference will be held in Dallas, TX. Your registration fee includes:

Learning to write takes an investment of time...and money. In my experience, what I've gained from attending the ACFW Conferences has offered me a great return for my investment.

Registration is open, so what's keeping you! Check out all the details here.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait! What I've found that separates ACFW from other writers' conferences is the people.....ACFW members you don's know are just friends you haven't met yet! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that the truth, Robin! It's like walking in and meeting family. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...