Saturday, July 14, 2007

At RWA....


I'm currently in Dallas with my mom (who was so sweet to come with me!), for the Romance Writers of America annual conference.

Tonight is the award ceremony for the Golden Heart Awards (for unpublished writers) and the RITA Awards (for published writers). I'm honored to be nominated with the wonderful women in two of the RITA categories and am looking forward to a fun evening, whether I carry home 'a RITA' or not. There's a dessert reception afterward where I'm sure they'll be serving some pretty decadent chocolate, so that means a 'winning' evening for me either way. ;)

RWA is posting the winners on-line in 'real time' this year, so if you're interested in following along, click here.

Check back tomorrow and I'll let you know the results!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...