Thursday, July 12, 2007

More from ICRS...

Before the ICRS convention, I also attended a writer's retreat. It was a time of refreshing and a chance to better learn the craft of writing. This gathering always serves as a reminder of why I strive to write Christ-centered messages of hope.

Here are more pictures from the weekend:


Since my parents live in Atlanta, they were able to join me on the convention floor on Monday and we had such fun! I was so proud to introduce them to my writing buddies and visa versa.


When we arrived, Tony Dungy was signing his book with Zondervan. My dad's been a longtime fan of Mr. Dungy's so we raced to get in line.















Pictured below:
My mom meeting Tony Dungy.
















Pictured below:
Mom and me at the Baker/Bethany House booth.















Pictured below:
A poster of Remembered, Book 3 in Fountain Creek Chronicles.




















I'm off to write, and then later today...to pack for the Romance Writers of America conference. Mom and I fly out tomorrow morning. I'm excited about attending all the events but am really ready to get back home so I can dive back into writing From a Distance. I'm loving these new characters and hope (that next spring) you will too!

1 comment:

  1. Tamera,
    It was great meeting you at the CL retreat. What a great time that was. Man, did I need that. I love the cover of REKINDLED. And the photos on your blog are great. Keep in touch! Creston

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...