Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Ready for a walk


I've blogged about the walks my husband and I are taking recently in the evenings. But I'm not sure I've told you about our faithful little partner--Jack!

Each time we say, "Jack, do you want to go for a walk?" he runs and grabs his leash. I snapped a quick pic the other night. Precious thing...

I'm just back from Atlanta where I attended the 2007 International Christian Retail Show over the weekend. I'll be posting some pictures in the morning. Had a wonderful time and now am back home for a quick couple of days before flying to Dallas for the Romance Writers of America (RWA) Conference and the RITA Awards. I'm honored to be numbered among the finalists for Rekindled and Revealed and look forward to attending the festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...