Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The Closer -- A Birthday Treat!

I'm 46 today and loving it, and decided to take the morning and treat myself! Due to my current deadline I've gotten behind in watching this season's episodes of The Closer (my current favorite show), so I watched the past three episodes (and I wasn't even riding the bike!). I love that Brenda Lee Johnson character.

And this week's show... Oh be still my beating heart! This show has such wonderful characterization. Not only with the main characters but with the "walk on" characters each week.

If you're a writer and want to learn how to flesh out your villain, this show is a great place to learn while also being thoroughly entertained.

Then my daughter and I snuck away to J. Alexander's for a delicious lunch (including a to-die-for chocolate cake!), and now I'm back ready to write for the afternoon and evening.

Thanks to everyone for the kind birthday wishes, and now...back to work!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!! I've been reading your blog for a few weeks now and I'm really enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Laura, for the bday wishes and the viewing. By chance are you a Closer fan too? ;) Blessings...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...