Friday, August 10, 2007

The Vote Is In

The vote is in for which cover in Fountain Creek Chronicles that you liked best--

33% liked Rekindled's cover best
38% liked Revealed's cover best
29% liked Remembered's cover best

My personal favorite is Revealed. While I enjoyed writing each book, Revealed has a special place with me because of the emotional healing that takes place in that story. It was wonderful to take a character whom I loved so much from a place of deep pain to a place of contentment and happiness. That was a gratifying journey, and I think the cover beautifully captures that "journey" in the mood of the setting. The backlighting in the clouds, the model's stance, etc...

If you'd like to read an interview with the model who posed for Revealed's cover, click here.

Thanks to everyone who voted. It was fun to see your preferences!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...