Saturday, September 15, 2007

Latest in Christian Fiction

If you have teen girls in your life, this book is a must!

My Life, Unscripted empowers teen girls to write their own script and direct their own life by using God's Script as a guide. Drawing on Biblical principles, this exciting new release guides girls through the tumultuous teen years by teaching them to have a plan of attack before temptation or hardship come.

Check out Tricia Goyer's My Life, Unscripted!


Note from the author, Trisha Goyer:


Looking back at my drama-filled teen years I now wonder ... What was I thinking?

The truth? I wasn't. I lived from day to day on every wave of emotion. Some days excitement and passion partnered up, pattering wildly within my heart.

Other days, depression and anxiety were my silent friends. I lived each day as it came, with no plan for my future, for my relationships, or for my heart.

I lived my life completely unscripted ... and, well, it didn't go well for me. Teen pregnancy and a broken heart were only two consequences. Yet my prayer is that when teen girls are asked Who's Writing Your Life? their answer will be ME ... with the guidance of God, My Director.


Take a peek and read the first chapter! To purchase, click here.


Leave a comment

and be entered into

a drawing for a free copy of

My Life, Unscripted!

Drawing will be held Monday, September 24.


And here's a new fiction release from Tricia (she's been one busy woman!):

Book 2 in the Chronicles of the Spanish Civil War series

Sophie discovers that nothing is as she first imagined. When Walt, the reporter who helped her over the border, shows up again after Guernica is bombed, Sophie is given an impossible mission. She must leave behind the man she's fallen in love with and return to the person who betrayed her.
Another layer of the war in Spain is revealed as Sophie is drawn into the international espionage schemes that could turn the tide of the war and help protect the soldiers from the International Brigade ... she must find a way to get a critical piece of information to Walt in time.




Tricia and her husband John live with their three children in Kalispell, Montana. Tricia's grandmother also lives with them, and Tricia volunteers mentoring teen moms and leading children's church. Although Tricia doesn't live on a farm, she can hit one with a rock by standing on her back porch and giving it a good throw.

You can learn more about my good friend (and oh so talented author) Tricia Goyer at her website.

9 comments:

  1. I would like to read this book. Count me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good enter me please! tWarner419@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed Tricia via MOPS and would love to read her book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tamara!

    Thanks so much for having me on your blog! No, you're talented!

    Hugs,
    Tricia Goyer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, please enter me for the contest, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I want to read this book!

    ReplyDelete
  7. RebornButterfly9/23/2007 11:16 PM

    i'd really like to win this book!

    hopefully i'm not too late :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Am I too late to enter for the contest? I'm a teenager, and I would love to win this book!
    itsmyemail (at) bigpond.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Great response, guys. I'm off to draw a name and will post it shortly!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...