Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy New Year

You guys have got me so tickled, checking up on me like this! LOL! I so appreciate it, and am glad to be back into the routine. Sorry it's taken me so long to get back into the swing of things. I'll blame it on vacation and...finishing the final draft of From a Distance!!

I turned it in on Sunday and it feels good. Charlene and Karen, my wonderful editors at Bethany House, are reading through it now and always have such great suggestions and tweaks. From a Distance releases in May.

I love these news character (Elizabeth Westbrook, Daniel Ranslett, and many others) who make up the town of Timber Ridge and hope you will too.

Some fun news is coming tomorrow, but until then here are some pics from our Christmas and vacation in Hilton Head, SC. Even though I did write while on vacation (which I vow to NOT have to do that again), we had such a nice time. Played games, ate out, ate in, walked the beach, rode bikes...



Me and hubby out to eat at Stony River with the kids


Our son and daughter with us at Stony River,
celebrating "strong finishes" of their semesters at college



Our daughter and son on Christmas Eve

The view from our room in Hilton Head. Lovely!


My sweet dad!

Me and my guys on the balcony of our room at sunset


Me and my daughter clowning around at Harbortown



My mom, daughter and me in Harbortown.

Back tomorrow with some news...

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Tamera! Great pictures, and I'm so glad you all enjoyed Hilton Head! (My husband and I visited there 10 years ago and loved it, and I want to take our kiddos now!). Just curious...did Jack go too?:)
    Blessings,
    Patti Moore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Patti, and no our sweet little Jack couldn't go. No dogs allowed in the condo. ;( Our neighbors across the street kept him (thanks Sydney, Dana, Hannah, and daddy Curt). He had a great time and now each time I open the front door he wants to b-line right over there to visit again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful family! I'm glad to see you back on the blog! I've missed you!

    I'm looking forward to reading with you in 2008!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update and the great photos, Tamera! So glad you and your family had some great time to be together as you celebrated!! Hooray on finishing your final draft--can't wait 'til May! :)

    And Happy 2008 to you, too! May it be another blessed year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...