Tuesday, February 12, 2008

God-sized Opportunities

Years ago, my husband and I taught the study Experiencing God by Henry Blackaby. We had no clue where that study would lead us and how far reaching its impact would be on our lives.

If you've been through the study, you know that one of the principles taught is that if God is leading you to do something, then the task is going to be God-sized--one you couldn't accomplish without His strength. (Otherwise, what's the point?)

I decided then that I didn't want to live the rest of my life here accomplishing only that which I could do on my own. And reading a blog this morning, I was reminded of that lesson God taught me years ago... And frankly, I needed the reminder.

Michael Hyatt, CEO and President of Thomas Nelson Publishers, posted something on his blog today that was especially poignant for me. Maybe it will be for you too.

Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...