Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Latest in Christian Fiction

Before I tell you about some new fiction releases, I wanted to tell thank everyone for their comments and emails. You guys are great! I'm feeling much better, and am back in the land of the living and on the mend. Despite being ancient! ;-)
A couple of you have asked about my office and where I write. While I write in lots of places and spaces, the majority of my time is spent in my office. Here's a quick peek (and I'll readily admit, it does NOT look this clean today. I've got files everywhere today and Jack has just torn apart one of those "long dog toys" that you see on the PetSmart commercials. So stuffing is littering my rug, but hey...he's occupied which means I'm able to write!).



Okay...for now for the Latest in Christian Fiction---
I'm especially excited because today's selection is by a great friend and writer, Tricia Goyer! Tricia writes "war related" historicals and does a superb job with them.

A Whisper of Freedom is book three in The Chronicles of the Spanish Civil War series. Battles heat up…not only those being waged by the soldiers on both sides fighting for Spain, but in the hearts and minds of the men and women who must sacrifice more than their dreams to save the lives of their loved ones.

In this meticulously researched novel, brave and idealistic Sophie, Philip, Jose, and Deion realize their only hope for freedom is escaping Spain's borders.

By continuing the story of this band of volunteers during the Spanish Civil War, A Whisper of Freedom proves that there are whispers of hope and liberty that resonate through even the darkest night.

Read an excerpt here

Watch the book trailer here (Pretty cool!)

Back later today with another book and a giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. Tamera, glad you're on the mend, and thanks for the peek inside your lovely space! I can see how you'd enjoy working in such a beautiful room! (Our office is terribly cluttered, no thanks to yours truly, and it's an ongoing goal of mine to streamline some more :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks flchen, and I'm feeling better every day. And believe me, babe, my office does NOT look like it does in these pics right now. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...