Monday, March 31, 2008

iTunes

So, what's the last song (or music video) you downloaded from iTunes?

My recent downloads?

10,000 Miles by Mary Chapin Carpenter (from the movie Fly Away Home, remember that one?)

And before that:
All-American Girl by Carrie Underwood
Blackbird by Carly Smithson (American Idol contestant)
Let It Be by Brooke White (American Idol contestant)
Hallelujah by Jason Castro (American Idol contestant)
Long and Winding Road by David Archuleta (American Idol contestant)
Walking in Memphis by Marc Cohn (My daughter loves this song, course she was born in Memphis...)

Also, I happened upon the "Author Podcasts" and some of those have been fun to listen to, and they're free!

Okay, back to writing for me.

What have you downloaded lately?

3 comments:

  1. My latest download was "Amazing Grace (My Sins Are Gone)" by Chris Tomlin - both the track and video. Our choir recently sang this in a "song stories" program, and it's become a favorite.

    I didn't realize you could download American Idol performances, so I'll have to look into that. I loved the same ones you downloaded, Tamera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that recommendation, Carole. I just downloaded it and appreciate not only the words of the song but the video as well. That movie (Amazing Grace) was heartbreakingly superb.

    Thanks for sharing that with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comments, Tamera. I played the piano for the program I mentioned, and couldn't keep from singing along with the choir in the "Amazing Grace" arrangement. And I always get choked up watching Chris Tomlin's video. Seeing the movie is next.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...