Friday, August 22, 2008

What If It All Goes Right

Okay, where have I been?

This morning I had the Today Show on in the other room. They were recapping the Olympics, and a song started playing. I got up from my desk and went into the family room. Video clips of Olympic wins and losses were scrolling by as this song played in the background. What a voice this woman had! What fantastic lyrics! The words just reached out and grabbed me. 

So what did I do? Ran to my laptop and googled the words, of course. 

And this is what I found: Melissa Lawson

If you haven't heard Melissa sing, please treat yourself. The song is What If It All Goes Right, and I think you'll love it! 

Country music fan or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...