Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Off to the Herman and Sharron Show


I'm headed to Tampa tomorrow for an appearance on "It's Time for Herman and Sharron" on Thursday morning. I met them last year at the International Christian Retailers Show. Great people and I'm honored they invited me for a visit. 

You can click here to get more information on when the show is broadcast in your market.

And since it's Tuesday, I posted a note over at Writes of Passage too. If you have a minute, click over there and read. I'd love your thoughts on the subject. 

Writes of Passage is a blog I share with these lovely historical authors (L to R):

Robin Lee Hatcher, (me), Lori Copeland, Kim Sawyer, Tracie Peterson

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tamara!!! There is another Timber Ridge novel??? I am thrilled!!! I must have had my head in the sand to have missed this!! And The Inheritance looks great!!

    Thank you so much for writing great stories with such a powerful message!!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kim, nice to hear from you! Thanks for your kind words.

    And yep, Beyond This Moment is another Timber Ridge Reflections novel. The cover pictured here on the blog isn't the final. There are still some last little tweaks to be made. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...