Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Writes of Passage

I'm off to the American Christian Fiction Writers Conference tomorrow but wanted to post a quick reminder to check out the Writes of Passage blog over here. I had a fun phone call tonight and chatted about it over there.

Writes of Passage is a group of historical writers who blog together. Robin Lee Hatcher blogs on Mondays. I take Tuesdays. Kim Vogel Sawyer fields Wednesdays. Lori Copeland spices things up on Thursday. And Tracie Peterson brings us home on Fridays.

Last week, I posted about a contest Zondervan is having for unpublished writers. So if you're interested, check that out here.

Blessings, and I'll post again later this week from MN--with pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...