Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Back from BAM

I'm back from attending the BAM 2008 Annual Convention in Birmingham and just posted some pics with author buddies and Bethany House friends over here, at Writes of Passage.

I also had a wonderful time with Herman and Sharron last week in Clearwater, Florida. That show will be airing on November 17th on TCN (The Christian Network). Or if you're on Direct TV then it will be on the Inspirational Channel on the "It's Time for Herman and Sharron Show." I'll also be uploading it to my website in the near future.

Now, to go grab some hot chocolate for my achy throat. Came down with a cold this weekend and have been fighting it ever since. Grrrr.... :)

1 comment:

  1. Hello sweet friend! It's now Sunday afternoon and I'm just checking to see if you're feeling better - - are your cold and sore throat gone? Sure hope so!! :)
    Hugs, Patti Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...