Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving

Hope your own Thanksgiving was a great time with family, sharing yummy food and fun. Ours certainly was. I posted earlier this week on Writes of Passage and then promptly dove into cooking and family time and haven't checked email in days. Quite liberating, actually! 

My daughter and I braved the crowds on Black Friday and had such a fun time! We did our best to boost the American economy too. Plus I treated myself and read Twilight. Thoroughly enjoyed it (took me back to high school days and all that "angsting," what it was like when "that guy" walked into the room)! Now to see the movie after I finish substantive edits on Beyond This Moment. Note the "final tweaked cover" here.

So nice to be nearing the "true" end on writing this book, and to share James and Molly's story with you in April. It's coming fast! I'll start writing Within My Heart, the last book in the Timber Ridge Reflections series, immediately following. 

Now off to Hobby Lobby to get some pictures framed and run a few more errands. Blessings on your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tammy! Sounds like you had a very nice Thanksgiving! We did too--I just cannot believe Christmas is on the way now....WHERE did this year go?! ~ LOVE the cover of BEYOND THIS MOMENT- -am sure it will be another great book to read (I'm finally about to begin reading FROM A DISTANCE !!). Hugs, Patti Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CAN'T WAIT for Beyond This Moment release. I so enjoy your novels...they rank among my favorites!

    I braved the crowds on Friday as well, but I'll think a long time before ever doing it again!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...