Sunday, November 16, 2008

I just looked at my week and thought I'd better share these pics now or I might not get them posted until next weekend! ;)

We ate at Demo's Steak and Spaghetti House last night before the symphony. Wonderful food and an Irish Creme Cheesecake to die for! 

Kels and Kurt (across the table at Demo's, with better lighting)--

Another pic of fall on the drive from Nashville to Atlanta (giving high speed photography new meaning)--



Jack and I were taking a walk and I'm so glad I had my camera with me! I LOVE "path pictures" and walking down this road felt like walking through a watercolor. Beautiful!

Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. The Wizard of Oz is one of my very favorites too - - I'm sure you enjoyed that live music! ~ Cute family pics (your kiddos are precious!). And that last picture of the trees along the road is GORGEOUS!! Is that in your neighborhood? It really does look like a painting - - WOW!
    Hugs, Patti Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - love the color in those last 2. Just don't see anything like that down here in Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're enjoying some of the best autumn colours ever in the UK at present. Not as red as this beautiful display; more oranges and apricots. What an Artist our Creator is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey gals, isn't the color in that last picture just gorgeous! And of course, you know the picture doesn't quite capture it. Oh...it was so pretty.

    I love "paths" so it was pure pleasure to stroll down that one. Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...