Thursday, November 13, 2008

Off to Atlanta

I'm out the door to Atlanta (with Jack in tow, his first real "road trip," heaven help me...). I've got a TV interview this afternoon with WATC-TV in Norcross then tomorrow I'm speaking all day long at Greater Atlanta Christian Schools where I attended high school. I've been looking forward to this!

I graduated from GACS in 1979 (where have the years gone...) and still owe so much to the training, both spiritual and educational, that I received there. 

I'll be doing a booksigning tomorrow at 3PM in the Student Center, so if you're near by, I'd love to see you. You can get details on that by calling GACS at 770-243-2000.

Now to load up the car and be on my way with Jack and my trusty TamTam, I mean...TomTom. You can read that story here, if you haven't already. I love GPS but it's not always the most accurate source. :)

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Tammy! I hope you and little Jack have a wonderful and safe trip!! Oh, I wish I lived closer to where you're going to be and I'd definitely come and see you while you're down here! If you ever have an activity on the "southside" of Atlanta maybe I can see you then.
    Hugs, Patti Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! Why couldn't you have told me sooner!!! Geez, I haven't been to GAC since... um... 1997... ? I think.

    cherryblossommj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Patti, no problem! I had such a fun time. It was a packed day but so enjoyable.

    Hey CherryBlossomMJ! Sorry we missed each other. Hopefully next time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...