Friday, December 12, 2008

Snowy Franklin

Look what we awakened to this morning. So pretty! Made me feel like I was living in Colorado again. Except that it'll all be melted by evening. ;)





And here's one of Jack, sleeping in the sun by the front door, which is right by my office.


He's still there, and I'm still working on substantive edits for Beyond This Moment, out in April. I should be done by Monday. About time...

Be sure and check out Francine Rivers who's guest blogging over at Writes of Passage today.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tammy...what beautiful winter pictures! I wish we'd get some snow here in Georgia (yes, I'm still a kid at heart and get as excited as they do about the snow-LOL!). That picture of little Jack is precious! He looks so relaxed...made me feel a little drowsy just looking at his sleepy face. ~ ~ Hugs, Patti Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to live in Longmont several years ago. The pic on your header reminded me a Meeker and Longs Peak. A view that I saw often in those days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...