Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Your opinion, please...

Hey friends, I'm buried in rewrites (and haphazard Christmas decorating) but wanted to let you know about something--

If you like giving feedback on covers of books before they're published, then click here and give input on Terri Blackstock's next novel. But hurry, the link won't be active for long. And remember,  it's a suspense!

I had my definite favorite, by far. I won't say so as not to spoil "the experience" for you, but I'm wondering what yours will be...

Also, click here to see some pics from my November trip to Greater Atlanta Christian School in Norcross, Georgia. Had such a great time! Thanks to Jill, Margie, all the students--everyone--for making my visit there so enjoyable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...