Friday, February 20, 2009

Beyond This Moment is printed!

My wonderful and oh-so-talented editor, Karen Schurrer, at Bethany House called Tuesday with the news that she was holding one of the first printed copies of Beyond This Moment. I couldn't believe it! So it will be shipping from the warehouse soon. 

Beyond This Moment is the second novel in the Timber Ridge Reflections series. Here's a quick peek:

Lives are made up of tiny steps. Some are chosen for us;
some we choose. 
All hold the power to change who we become—but only if we let them.   

When Dr. Molly Whitcomb, Professor of Romance Languages, steps off the train in Colorado Territory, she makes a choice—one that goes against everything she stands for. Yet it’s the only choice that offers her a chance to regain a fraction of all she’s lost.

Sheriff James McPherson’s instincts about people rarely miss the mark. He senses Professor Whitcomb is hiding something. He just doesn’t know what. When James learns Molly’s secret, his own reputation is undermined. But when Molly Whitcomb’s reinvented life begins to unravel, it threatens his job, the stability of Timber Ridge, and what he always knew to be true about himself.

All of the books in my series are "stand alones," meaning they're part of a series but can be read individually (in other words, no major story threads are left dangling). I'm currently writing Within My Heart which will release this fall, so that means three books are coming out this year. And I hope you'll join me on each of these journeys.

8 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS !!! Cannot wait to read this next one! : )
    Hugs, Patti Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!! Waiting with baited breath. . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tamera!! I'm just now finishing From a Distance and it's so fabulous!!!! I loved it so much, I wish I hadn't waited so long to read it. I'll be singing your praises soon in blog land. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Tamera. What a wonderful feeling it must be! Do you experience a few butterflies?:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, ladies! You're wonderful! And I hope you enjoy James and Molly's story in BTM.

    Amy, glad you enjoyed FAD. Had fun with that one (though it nearly killed me).

    And GraceGal, I can't say there are butterflies really. But there's a definite sense of anticipation, for sure! It's always a big step to have the story move from living within me for months and years to finally living within readers, and then getting their perspective. Love that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Can't wait for this one. It sounds fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on this new book! I'm also reading From a Distance, and it is really good! I'm excited to think there are more books coming out in this series!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Lisa! And Amber, so glad you're enjoying FAD.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...