Monday, March 9, 2009

Puppies, ice cream, and squirrels

Before our daughter left town on spring break, heading west to visit her best friend, she tried to make us promise not to celebrate Jack's 3rd birthday (yesterday) until she got back. Which, of course, just made us want to celebrate Jack's 3rd birthday yesterday (while she was gone). Ornery, I know, but our family's funny that way...

Anyway, loving parents that we are, Joe and I snapped the following pictures last night and emailed them to her, just to let her know we care. ;) Scroll on down...

It's gorgeous here in Nashville today and I'm headed out to the deck to continue writing Within My Heart--unless my allergies (grrrrr....) chase me back inside.

Hope your week started out well, and thanks everyone for your continued prayers for my mom. She's tentatively scheduled for surgery next week. I'll let you know how that goes. Your encouragement and prayers have made all the difference.

And now, pics from the...ahem..."birthday party."







The squirrel lasted all of ten minutes. . . Oh well, he had fun! (Jack...not the squirrel). ;) 

3 comments:

  1. Oh Tammy....Those pics of little Jack are absolutely PRECIOUS!! Thanks for sharing - - definitely a "day brightener"!
    Hugs, Patti Jo :)

    P.S. Please tell Jack my "furry babies" wish him a happy birthday - - my 3 "kittens" celebrated their 1st birthday last week! *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO cute, Tamera! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww these pictures are sooooo cute!!! I can't wait to celebrate my collie Coco's 1st birthday on April 12th,,,they grow so fast don't they? I hope I can get a picture of her with a birhtday hat on but at 80 pounds if she doesn't want to wear one I won't make her! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...