Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Christian Retailing free enewsletter

Do you like to keep up with the latest news in Christian retailing? About what's happening in the music industry (winners in the recent Dove Awards), the latest in inspirational fiction, or industry events being hosted in your area of the country? 

Then you might be interested in subscribing to Christian Retailing Update's free enewsletter that's published every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. You can sign up by clicking here.

And does this dessert look appetizing (it was delicious)...


Click here to get the recipe and to read my post today on Writes of Passage, a historical group blog I share with Robin Lee Hatcher, Judith Miller, Kim Vogel Sawyer, and Tracie Peterson. I share a story about my grandparent's first car. Let's just say that my granny wasn't exactly keen on traveling uphill and down.

1 comment:

  1. That dessert *does* look delicious! :) Please excuse my departure from this blog as I click over for the recipe...! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...