Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Colorado Venues

A friend from Colorado recently blessed me with his gift of photography and I'd like to share that giftedness with you. I often dwell on his pictures of Colorado (especially the mountain and lake scenes) for inspiration when I'm writing. Delmar has a real gift for capturing glimpses of God's beauty with a lens. 

Let's see if you agree...


Pelican Coup


Winter's Last Stand


Ugly Duckling No More


Spring Blossoms
To view more pictures, click here.

Thanks for sharing, Delmar.

6 comments:

  1. Ooh, I like these even better than the other one! Especially the last one of the blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely ... thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you enjoyed them, ladies! Blessings on your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photographs. Uplifting & refreshing too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Tamera,
    I love the photos. "A picture paints a thousand words".
    I stayed up very late last night finishing "Beyond This Moment". I love all of your work. I get to a point of no return, often after the first couple of pages, and I just have to finish it.
    This one ministers so effectively, Tamera. I expect that many women will experience healing through this wonderful story. I could feel His healing hand on my heart as I turned the pages. Thank you for your obedience to this calling. I believe He is working miracles through you.
    Blessings,
    Cheri Bunch

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Lilly. And I agree. Pictures like this are so uplifting.

    Cheri, I'm thrilled you enjoyed BTM, and that you took a step closer to Him through the reading. That's what it's all about!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...