Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Help, the best audiobook


If you're a fan of audiobooks, I highly recommend The Help by Kathryn Stockett. Oh. My. Goodness! This is the best audiobook I've ever listened to. Robin (Lee Hatcher) first told me about it (thanks, Robin!) and then several other friends raved, so I finally caved and got it--and was swept away. Each time I had to pause my iPod, I couldn't wait to return to these characters and their stories.

This is a book I'd listen to again simply to enjoy the richness of the voices, and the heart and soul of the characters these women capture so beautifully.

If you have any great audiobook recommendations, please share!

And if you'd like to read my recent post on Writes of Passage, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...