Friday, October 16, 2009

Fun Friday in Shelbyville, TN

I joined Kathryn Cushman today for a booksigning at the New Covenant Christian Bookstore in Shelbyville and had such a nice time. Thanks to everyone who stopped by. You made us feel so welcome and I appreciated the opportunity to visit with you. You really blessed me.

Katie and me
(I'm wearing one of my mom's jackets. She always look so pretty in red. Whenever I wear something of hers, I feel her with me.)

Me and Nancy (loved meeting you today, friend)

If ever you're in Shelbyville, be sure and visit this store. Owners Dennis and Andrea Lovvorn (pictured below) are so gracious and have a beautiful Thomas Kinkade Art Gallery where we signed. I could do some serious shopping in that place. I especially love Kinkade's earlier work (created under the name Robert Girrard).

Katie, Dennis and Andrea Lovvorn, and me

I'm writing this evening, and making good progress. Back to it...

1 comment:

  1. Sigh. Wish you'd come to Central Texas! :-)

    I just read Kathryn Cushman's book - very compelling.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...