Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Seeking His Presence

This will be quick because I'm in Atlanta visiting Dad, and we're headed out on some errands then coming back to clean out the garage. Lots of boxes and lots of stuff. We're having a great time together and I'm enjoying sorting through the memories.

I was reading in Exodus last night (sometimes I'm just drawn to that book) and came across something that Moses said that I'm praying for myself today, and for you (33:14).

Moses asked the Lord, "Then show me your glorious presence." When you have a chance, read back through that section. It's powerful and so encouraging. Never forget, God knows your name and your circumstance, and He yearns to hide you in the cleft of the rock and show you His glorious presence.

Here are some quick pics of our family during Dad's recent visit to Nashville when we went out to eat. We so love that man! He's doing well, missing Mom still, as we all are, of course, but he's finding grace and strength in his own cleft in the Rock.

(Click on pics to make them larger)


1 comment:

  1. Some of my favorite scripture takes place with Moses safely in the "Cleft of the Rock."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...