Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Could you?

My husband forwarded me some "interior design" pictures the other day and they got to me thinking... Could I do this? Take a look and then tell me...could you?


This is a picture of a public toilet in Houston. The woman is getting ready to enter.




Now THIS is the toilet from the inside...



It's made entirely of one-way glass.
No one can see you from the outside, but you can see everyone and everything from your vantage point.
So tell me, could you?

Next is a painted bathroom floor...which gives you the feeling you're on the tenth floor of a high-rise, looking down!



Notice the guy in the tie. An especially nice touch, I thought. LOL!

So, could you use these bathrooms? I could handle the high-rise painting, but I'm not so sure about the one-way glass. I guess it would depend on how recently I'd visited Sonic for a Route 44 Diet DP. ;)

On a more meaningful note (grin), in my continued reading in the gospel of John, a verse jumped out at me, and I found myself thinking of the readers of this blog and I prayed the words of Jesus for you. When the Samaritan woman says to Jesus, "You are a Jew, and I am a Samaritan woman. Why are you asking me for a drink?"

I love what Jesus says to her, "If you only knew the gift God has for you and who you are speaking to, you would ask me, and I would give you living water."

If you only knew the gift God has for you... That's the part that jumped out at me this time, and I've been praying ever since that God would reveal the gift of Jesus to you in a fresh new way this week, and that your thirst would be quenched with living water!

4 comments:

  1. That is some bizarre restroom. I wonder how many folks come right back out and look to see if folks can see in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Both would make me shudder...especially the glass one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I most certainly could NOT do either one! No way- absolutely NOT! Made me laugh though :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you, friends! Thanks for stopping by. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...