Tuesday, January 26, 2010

From everlasting to everlasting

Pictures are such an inspiration for me when I'm writing. Especially pictures of Colorado, since that's been the setting for my novels to date. Friend and photographer, Delmar Schroeder of Greeley, Colorado is so kind to send me photographs he's taken from all over Colorado––from the mountains to the prairies. And I'd like to share some of them with you today.


But before you click on the video below, here are a few verses from a prayer of Moses, recorded for us in Psalm 90. They came to mind as I gathered these photographs.


"Lord, you have been our dwelling place
throughout all generations.
Before the mountains were born
or you brought forth the earth and the world,
from everlasting to everlasting you are God."




If you have trouble viewing the video here (or if the pictures are cut off), you may view it on YouTube.





Blessings on your day, and may God inundate you with reminders of His great power. Not only in what He's created, but in what He's creating in you.

4 comments:

  1. All creation sings! Beautiful pictures. What an awesome Creator we have.

    This is my Father's world
    The birds their carols raise
    The morning light, the lily white
    Declare their Maker's praise.
    This is my Father's world
    He shines in all that's fair
    In the rustling grass I hear Him pass
    He speaks to me everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have me singing that song now, Linda! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for sharing this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this on dvd somewhere

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...