Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Indulging the lingering teen in me

Can you tell what movie my daughter and I went to see last week? :)


We didn't realize until looking at the picture that we were both wearing our matching shoes! Sheesh, so much for Mother/Daughter shopping.


I don't know if you're a Twlighter or not, but Kelsey and I both enjoyed the books immensely. And though the first movie wasn't a fav, we loved the last two, and plan on going to see Eclipse again during a matinee real soon.  

To catch some pics of our 4th of July weekend and a great YouTube video, visit Writes of Passage where I posted today.

6 comments:

  1. What a fun memory! I'm missing my girl big time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that Eclipse was better than the first two movies! It's always great when the movies actually resemble the books. I think I need to make another trip to Forks to commemorate Eclipse. Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I'm not the one 'non-teenager' who loves this series. I plan on going with my daughter very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting that video on Writes of Passage. My mom passed away last Friday (the 2nd); I love that song and the video is beautiful. Love, Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Susanne, I'm praying for you, friend, and know the road you're walking. Made me tear up just thinking about what you're going through. Those early days when Mom had just gone Home were so surreal, and lonely. It just didn't seem possible that she wasn't here anymore. Know you're loved. And I'm right beside you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you and your daughter have a relationship like my mom and I ... except for the Twilight books. She refuses to read them ... though I did drag her to two of the movies. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...