Saturday, September 4, 2010

I have a stalker!

Well, sort of . . . 



Check out Edgy Inspirational Romance's review of Within My Heart, and then the interview following on Outside the Author's Studio, which was such fun. Thanks, Joy!

Here's a peek...

What's the last thing you threw away, Tamera?
A foil wrapper from a Dove Dark Chocolate candy. I keep a bag of them stashed in the butler's pantry. Top right-hand drawer, in case you're ever here. But don't tell my husband. He's trying not to eat sugar. Of course, I'm supposed to be trying not to eat it too. But sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! Besides, chocolate feeds creativity, right?

Your brand of toothpaste?
Click to find out.

3 comments:

  1. Tamera, thanks so much for stopping by Joy's blog and giving her an interview. I'm glad she pointed me to your books -- will be checking them out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This interview looks like such fun, off to check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right-hand drawer...got it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...