Saturday, September 18, 2010

Skechers, Tacky Daughters, & Free Books

I'm just off the treadmill from walking 2+ miles in my brand new Skechers Shape-Ups! So far, I love them. Very cushy and my legs definitely feel more "worked out" than usual. I won't tell you what my daughter said when I first tried them on at Off Broadway this afternoon, but it wasn't nice. : {


Hmmm.... Now that I look at them, Kelsey's comment may not have been that far off. : }

Anyway, I want to tell you about a couple of chances to win a free book...


First, Sequence of Continuous Delights is hosting me for an interview and is giving away a copy of Within My Heart, Book 3 in the Timber Ridge Reflections series. Click if interested in signing up.



Then there's the giveaway that we do on my website each month. This month giveaway is for a copy of Beyond This Moment, Book 2 in the Timber Ridge Reflections series. Click for more details.




I'm off to finish a scene in the book I'm writing right now, then to bed to read more of Outlive Your Life by Max Lucado. I'm hearing God's whisper on nearly every page, and am being reminded again of how very well He knows us, and loves us, and made each of us for a specific purpose, with specific gifts for this specific time in life on this earth. If you haven't read it yet, I invite you to!

Hope you're having a great weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...