Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Definition of Marketing

My husband (who's a marketing guy) shared the Dilbert comic with me this morning. So funny! I've always loved Dilbert, and what the strip says today is so true. Marketing is such an elusive thing. . .






While I think we can do better than liquor and guessing (most days anyway), one thing's for sure––word of mouth is still the best marketing around. Nothing else like it. So thanks, friends, for the word of mouth you give my books.

(To view all of the Dilbert cartoons, click below, then click each tiny square beneath the strip to see each frame.)


4 comments:

  1. That's pretty funny. I'm married to an engineer so I love any joke like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always gotten a chuckle out of the Dilbert cartoons too, Tammy! ~ And I'm always HAPPY to tell others about your books (and about YOU...since you're such a sweetie!). Am finishing WITHIN MY HEART right now - - oh my! Another fabulous book to recommend. :)
    Hugs, Patti Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Patti Jo! So happy you enjoyed it! And bless you for that word of mouth.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...