Thursday, October 7, 2010

LifeWay Booksigning this Saturday in Franklin, TN


This Saturday from 2PM-4PM, I'll be at the CoolSprings LifeWay Christian Store in Franklin along with authors Kaye Dacus and Nancy Rue. We'll be chatting, signing books, sharing chocolate, and we'd love to see you there!

And don't forget to print out your LifeWay coupons!

Click here for a preview of sales for that day, October 9th only, as well as a list of authors who will be signing at LifeWay stores across the country.

LifeWay Christian Store, Franklin, TN
1725 Galleria Boulevard
Store Phone: 615-771-9050

7 comments:

  1. Makes me wish I lived in middle TN instead of west TN. :o( Hope y'all have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, "Sassy Southern Girl." Love that, Christy, and hope our paths cross soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhh, if I lived closer, I'd be there! Hope it goes well and you have lots of folks there.
    Hugs, Patti Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! I work in the southern NC LifeWay store... perhaps one day you can come this way for a book signing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Patti Jo! And Lys, I'd love that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, you and Nancy Rue in the same place?! Wish I could be there C'mon, y'all need a road trip to Texas! Give Nancy a hug from me!

    (And I like the books of Kaye's that I've read, as well - just don't "know" her.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, Linda! Wish we could. What fun we'd have! And you'd love Kaye. She's a sweetheart. Hope our paths cross soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...