Monday, November 8, 2010

Christian Fiction Online Magazine

The November issue is available, and features sweet Susie May Warren. Check it out...



I'm excited about writing today and am already looking forward to my Lean Cuisine Cheese Ravioli for lunch––I know, but I ate breakfast early––then to watching Dancing with the Stars tonight! I'm really enjoying watching Bristol Palin grow and improve each week. She has such a natural beauty. And she's so poised for being such a young woman. Any of you watching this season?

And forget waiting for that Lean Cuisine. I'm headed to get a 100-calorie popcorn and a partially frozen Diet DP! So much for will power...

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! This is all new to me. I just check in on your web page to see if you had any new books coming up and I discovered this Blog. This is neat. Love your books and looking forward to your next one. Just finished watching DWTS and voting for Bristol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cindy! Both for stopping by and for reading. I just voted for Bristol too. She looked great tonight. Blessings, friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...