Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Following, and a free Kindle book for writers

I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me, will never walk in darkness but will have the light of life.  

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.  

Whoever does not carry their cross and follow me cannot be my disciple.

It's a little hard to miss the message, isn't it? You cannot belong to Jesus without following Him. But there's another simple truth boldly written between the lines of these verses… 


The above is an excerpt from my blog post over at Writes of Passage today. You can read the rest by clicking here, but first...

If you write fiction, I've got a must-have Kindle book for you. And it's currently FREE for a limited time. Check out Writing Fiction for Dummies by Peter Economy and Randy Ingermanson:



3 comments:

  1. Oh, how I wish I had a Kindle...this book would be great! I have a secret desire to write one day, but I know I have so much to learn! I also wanted to say thanks for the link to being a Bethany House book reviewer! I have gotten 6 books already and have loved reading them! God bless! Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're a reviewer for BHP, Stacey. And you don't have to have a Kindle to read Kindle books. Go here to find out more:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=kcp_pc_mkt_lnd?docId=1000426311


    And start enjoying those Free Kindle books, lady! ;)

    Check this link out for more free Kindle books:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_kk_1?rh=i%3Adigital-text%2Ck%3A100+free+kindle+books&keywords=100+free+kindle+books&ie=UTF8&qid=1290111891

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, girl! I'm SO excited! : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...