Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope your day has been a good one. Here in Nashville, it's been a nice day with family and lots of delicious food, and now my daughter and I are piled up on the sofas watching the Taylor Swift and Beyonce specials. Nothing says Thanksgiving like Taylor and Beyonce, huh? ;) Ah well...it's fun girl time.

Do you know the history behind Thanksgiving? If you haven't read the Thanksgiving Proclamation by our nation's president, treat yourself.

3 comments:

  1. So glad you had a nice Thanksgiving, Tammy! Mine was nice too---although I did miss my middle daughter and my brand-new son-in-law (can't imagine why they wanted to stay on their honeymoon at the Georgia coast rather than return home early to join the family for dinner, LOL!!). ~ Blessings on you and your precious family. ~ Hugs, Patti Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished From a Distance. Got it from you last year at Harding during the author's signing. Just now got around to reading it. Now, my wife is in line for it. Good job on the book. May give it a plug on Family Fountain. Care to answer a few interview questions for it?

    wb

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Patti Jo. Hmmm... Can't imagine. ;)

    Thanks, Warren. Glad you enjoyed FAD. And sure, I'd be happy to answer some interview questions. Email me at tameraalexander[at]gmail[dot]com.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...