Friday, November 12, 2010

When God doesn't show up the way you thought He would

I'm reading a book right now that I'm finding so enlightening and encouraging, and I wanted to share it with you.

Click here to read the first chapter of Plan B by Pete Wilson.

Click here to watch a trailer for Plan B.

I hope you find fresh hope and anticipation in Pete's words, just like I am!

It's a gorgeous day here in Nashville and I'm headed out for a walk before returning to write for the day. Thank you to all of you who read my novels…you make it possible for me to do something I love. Bless you!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks, Tammy! This recommendation came along at the perfect time for me. Just downloaded the book to my Kindle and look forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous book! We read it when we were going through some rough times, and now our small group at church is reading it. Great discussion material, and so encouraging. Really helps you put things in perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing about this book, Tammy. I wasn't familiar with it and now plan to read it. ~ Glad you had gorgeous weather in Nashville! It was also beautiful here in my part of Georgia--the sky was an amazing shade of blue--so pretty! ~ Continued blessings as you write your current book--am sure it will be another wonderful story! Hugs, Patti Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel McRae11/19/2010 3:02 PM

    This is a GREAT book! I got so much out of it. And it's currently on sale for 50% off at your local LifeWay Christian Store! Shameless plug, I know...

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU for telling us that, Rachel. I'm headed there to get copies for Christmas presents. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And Patti, I'm thinking of you all tonight, the eve of your daughter's wedding. Bless you, friend! I'm praying the Georgia skies are the same marvelous shade of blue tomorrow, that you described above!

    Deb, thank you for recommending this book!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...