Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mine is the Night by Liz Curtis Higgs

I recently had the pure pleasure of reading Liz Curtis Higgs' newest novel, Mine is the Night, and oh! What a beautiful love story. And the cover…stunning!


Below is the trailer to whet your appetite, followed by a brief peek at the story. Mine is the Night releases in March, and is already available for pre-orderEnjoy!

When Elisabeth and Marjory Kerr leave behind the crowded streets of Edinburgh to flee to the Borderland, they've lost their husbands, their titles, their property and nearly everything they hold dear. As supporters of Bonnie Prince Charlie's rebellion, they've been branded as traitors and outcasts. An accomplished seamstress, Elisabeth eventually finds work as a dress maker for the local gentry, which brings her into contact with Lord Jack Buchanan, an unmarried gentleman of considerable means. Will Lord jack step forward to help Elisabeth and Marjory, or will their scandalous ties to the Jacobite rebellion prove too great a risk to his reputation and wealth?

7 comments:

  1. I loved Here Burns My Candle and am so excited to read the rest of Elisabeth's story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to love it, Anne! I think it's Liz's best yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds awesome! I haven't read the first one, but the story line sounds right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the first one too. Marvelous, TravelingStacey! You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I definitely want to read this! Thanks for sharing, Tammy.
    Hugs, Patti Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just pre-ordered it a couple of days ago! Can't wait for it to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I pre-ordered the book too.
    I love Liz Curtis Higgs. She is one of my favorite writers. She is SUPERB!!!
    I have not read the first book yet. I have it. I want to read both of them together.
    Anna Labno

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...