Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day and WHAT a picture!

Whether you have a significant other in your life or not, I hope your Valentine's Day is wonderful so far. I've got my dark chocolate handy for later and am writing with the back door to the screened-in deck open. It's so pretty outside!

A friend just shared a painting by Ron DiCianni with me that I want to share with you. It's masterful! Enjoy learning more about this mural of the resurrection and how you can see it in Dallas, TX.


2 comments:

  1. Wow...that's a pretty amazing painting! We're enjoying a beautiful day today, too. Soaking up the sunshine! Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing, Stacey! Waiting for the warm sunshine here in Nashville today, but it's still so pretty. Come on, spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...