Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Get A Lasting Impression for $5

LifeWay is having a huge sale and they're currently offering A LASTING IMPRESSION for $5.00! The offer is good in stores and online. But only for a limited time. 

Just think, two years of my life for $5.00 (ROFLOL). But really… I researched this story for over two years then took 13 months to write it. Wow, a chunk of life to invest in a story. But I love Belmont's history and writing fiction that (prayerfully) draws others closer to Christ.

Feel free to share this link with friends and book clubs (or book clubs that include your friends .)


Blessings on your day!

2 comments:

  1. As good as the bargains are, I always cringe a bit when I see the stores slashing prices so drastically on such stellar books and wonder how the authors feel. It makes it seem like yesterday's news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Linda, for those kind words. But this is all part of the current market. Plus the rise of ebooks has slowed the sales of print copies. I know, I know not everyone has an ereader, but the sales of ebooks is definitely on the rise!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...