Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Winner Announced for Mackinac Island with Cara Putman and Melanie Dobson

On Thursday of last week, Cara Putman and Melanie Dobson guest blogged on Write Perspectives, and I'm proud to announce the winner of a prize in that blogging tour.

STACEY DANIEL 
(aka: travelingstacey)

Stacey, congrats lady! So happy for you. If you'll send me your contact information through this link, I'll pass it along to Cara Putman and she'll get your prize out to you. Thanks to everyone who visited that day and who commented.

I've got another giveaway coming soon! One of my favorite movies! And I'd love to share it with you. But more on that later.

Stacey, congrats again, friend!

3 comments:

  1. I am SO EXCITED to get this! I needed a little boost this week...last week was a tough one...so I'm so thankful. God is so good! Cara got in touch with me and I sent her my contact info...but I'll send it through your link, too.
    Thanks again, friend! Oh...and the hubby thinks that we'll be able to plan a trip to Nashville on the weekend of your book signing for our anniversary! *happy dance* This will be a big treat for me. I can't wait to meet you and see Belle Meade! Blessings~Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, friend! Happy for you and praying the rest of this week is a better one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Stacey! I'm looking foward to the next giveaway, Tam. Congrats on the sucess of the one in the last post.

    Hugs!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...