Monday, October 22, 2012

$4.99 pre-order price on To Whisper Her Name ends TODAY

I'm way beyond excited to share this new story with y'all and appreciate all your warm wishes as it sets to launch tomorrow, Tuesday, October 23. To Whisper Her Name was two years in the research and writing so please (ROFLOL) read slowly. No need to rush!


If you're a digital book lover, today's the last day to grab the ebook for $4.99.  The price goes up tomorrow.

It's available for $4.99 ebook on:





Hope you enjoy! And let me be the first to say, "Welcome to Belle Meade Plantation..."


Watch all six two-minute video vignettes filmed on location at Belle Meade Plantation in Nashville.

3 comments:

  1. Just got my copy in the mail! So excited! It is really thick...I think you mentioned that on one of your videos. But I'm not complaining...I like a thick book ; ). Can't wait to dive in!
    ~Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the ebook, but would love to get the paperback also. :) I can't wait to read my copy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had preordered for Kindle; it just downloaded! Hooray....still can't believe this techy stuff..lol..can't wait to read the book! Have read all your books so far and loved them all!
    Jackie S.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...