Friday, December 13, 2013

BELLE MEADE BOOKSIGNING this SATURDAY






If you're in Nashville and are going to be out and about tomorrow, I invite you to stop in at the Belle Meade Plantation gift shop between 11AM - 1PM where I'll be signing copies of To Whisper Her Name as well as my other books. Feel free to bring your already-purchased-books as well. 

While you're there, take a tour of the mansion, enjoy a free wine tasting, and perhaps have lunch at The Harding Inn. It's a beautiful estate with a rich history I'd love to share with you.



Belle Meade is also hosting a Civil War weekend in honor of the 149th Anniversary of the Battle of Nashville tomorrow. The event will last from 10:00 – 4:00 p.m. with wonderful speakers on the Civil War. More information on the speakers here. Hope to see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I hope the signing went well, Tammy. Oh my....if only Nashville was closer, I'd show up at all your appearances! :)
    Hugs, Patti Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...