Tuesday, December 17, 2013

To Whisper Her Name $1.99 ebook sale

Just in time for Christmas! To Whisper Her Name ebook is only $1.99 through 1/3/14.





If you want to gift this to a friend for Christmas, simply click the appropriate ebook link below. THEN, as an added bonus–––if you'll contact me via my website (http://www.tameraalexander.com/contact.html)–-–I'll respond by sending you a special video Christmas greeting that you can then forward on with your gift along with recipes from the book, as well as links to video vignettes filmed on location at the Belle Meade Plantation in Nashville. My pleasure! And so easy.

To gift To Whisper Her Name to a friend, simply:
1) Click the appropriate ebook retailer below and purchase the ebook from that vendor, then
2) Send me an email via my website contact link (http://www.tameraalexander.com/contact.html) letting me know you purchased To Whisper Her Name for a friend. I'll respond by sending the special video Christmas greeting and all the other goodies that you can then forward to your friend. Easy enough? :)

These are the vendors that are participating in the sale:






Watch the trailer for the novel:







To see ALL the books on sale with 
Harper Collins through 1/3/14, click here.

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...