Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Alone Yet Not Alone (song by Joni Eareckson Tada)

I love this song (nominated for an Oscar) sung by Joni Eareckson Tada. Have you heard it before? It's from a movie by the same name. I haven't seen it yet but look forward to it. The words to the song remind me that no matter how many times we've been broken, no matter how broken we are, God can heal us, use us. And that no matter how lonely we are, we're never alone. Enjoy!



More about the song and its Oscar nomination:
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/oscars-alone-not-alone-singer-672005

Have you seen the movie yet?

4 comments:

  1. Wow. I had heard about this song but not heard the song. Awesome. But I think the part that hit me hardest was her prayer at the beginning. Her words touched some deep places inside me. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Anne. So agree. Appreciate you!

      Delete
  2. I didn't know she sang! Beautiful! Haven't seen the movie, but the book was great. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the book yet, April. So thanks for that recommendation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...