Friday, February 21, 2014

Within My Heart $1.99 ebook

What do you do when God chooses not to heal? 
a Timber Ridge Reflections novel


That was the question that served as the seed for my novel Within My Heart. But that question swiftly became reality for me when my sweet mom was diagnosed with gall bladder cancer in 2009, and I had to put the novel aside. 

Those last weeks and months with Mom were so precious. Hard, but precious. Yet in the months following her passing to heaven, God poured healing into me as I finished the story Within My Heart. So many of the last conversations between Mom and me found their way onto the pages of this novel. So it's a very special book to me. 

If you haven't already enjoyed it, I hope you will!


CBD

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...